Monday 19 May 2014

FOR EVER YOUNG




I have heard of a land full of wonders.
 This land is located somewhere behind the blues.
In this land wonderful things never cease to flow.
One thing stands more spectacular in this place.


Here as I am told the people never grow old.
Their genetic configuration runs opposite to ours’.
Their chromosomes produce cells which tend to grow younger as their age increases.
This is too womderful to be true.




Their atmospheric condition is regulated to an optimal.
This keeps their skin cool and moist always.
There is no need for neither artificial nor plastic surgery.
Hence they never grow old and they never die.


The men there always look as if they are 30years old,
Except the generals of faith that grow white hairs but look young.
The women too always look like 22yr olds except the matriarchs.
These all add to the wonderful color of that glorious land.



Nothing in all our known world could ever compare to this.
I do not know what you think but as for me,
I will stop at nothing until I have searched out this land.
And then I would be one of her citizens no matter the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment