Thursday 8 May 2014

RECEIVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST




RECEIVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST 1

The stage is now set for the distribution and reception of this wondrous mark of the beast. That there is a mark of the beast is a certainty and it is no longer the subject of controversy but what remains a mystery to many is this: How exactly will this mark be distributed and what is going to be people’s reaction to the reception of this mark?
Many of the presentations of the Bible are metaphoric in nature and should not be viewed literarily. Were we to assume that this mark of the beast is a physical application just like people put tattoos on their bodies, and then should we not be expecting something in the similitude of this format?


RECEIVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST 2

A grotesque looking beast appears before a man and makes his announcement as follows; I am the beast and I am here to issue you the mark 666 on your forehead or hands. Are you ready to receive it or not? What will the man’s response be like?
Surely nobody not even the worst sinner on the street will agree to receive such a mark. In a typical Nigerian setting, the response would look like this:
“What did you just say?”
“Are you deaf or are you also like the Mule which has no understanding? Well let me refresh your memory. I said I am the beast and I am here to issue you the mark 666. Are you ready to receive it or not?”


RECEIVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST 3

“I thought I didn’t hear you very well before, but now I am sure I did. Look at this face, don’t they respect faces in the place you are coming from?  Now listen to me and listen very good, if I ever see you in this compound again, in fact I bind you from entering this street. Now get out and let me never see you set foot on this territory again. Nonsense, why don’t you go and issue yourself the mark first?”
 And so saying the generality of men would rather rebuke the bast sternly and chase him away. So therefore this manner of approach will not work and the devil knows this so he has proposed in his heart to secretly make use of a different manner of approach but the LORD has revealed the secret thoughts of the devil’s heart to his servants the prophets however in a coded form which needs high level of wisdom to decipher the ciphered thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment