Thursday 26 June 2014

HUSBANDS FOR SALE CONCLUSIONS OF PART 1




WHEN GOD SPEAKS 4

I have learnt a lesson which if I had known; I would not have spent several years in pain and sorrow of heart searching for my Mr Right. I would not have spent countless hours reading books, attending seminars and vigils following principles and ideologies which may not always work in real life situations. If only we could open our eyes of understanding we would surely find out that we need not spend much time in sorrows of the heart looking for husbands.


WHEN GOD SPEAKS 5

For it is a clear fact that in every street there is a man and in every three or four men there is a possible husband. Why do we need to carry on as if all the right husbands have suddenly been spirited away to other planets?
One fact that we must know is that: Men are like gold. When we extract this element from the ground it lacks luster and do not in any way look like the meatal we all love to have. But once it has been purified in the furnace of the earth, it becomes refined and therefore produces that shine, that sparkling that we all love to see.



WHEN GOD SPEAKS 6

All the while I was looking for a man among the fine men outside, I never knew that the person I so much desired to have is some where in my garden wallowing away as a gardener. I am proud to inform you that in James I have found true love. He is the best husband I could ever dream of having. He is so caring, loving and considerate that everyday I thank God for providing me with such an excellent gift as James.


I would have brought him here for you to see him but I didn’t because I don’t want any of you to snatch him from me. Thank you very much.




WHEN GOD SPEAKS 7

There was a spontaneous emission of cheers from the ladies as they brought the roof down. The standing ovation was tremendous as the guest speaker made her exit from the stage. They left the hall of the hotel with great joy and peace of mind.
As they walked to their respective cars many of them haven seen the light began to strategize how to apply the very words they have just heard to their own need for they knew that no two circumstances may occur in the same particular manner. One of the ladies among them was Louis.


WHEN GOD SPEAKS 8

Absolved in the distractions of her mind she did not know when she bumped into a porter rolling some items in his trolley. The items fell to the ground, the porter looked at Louis who stood there looking back at him. She wanted to say something but somehow the words did not come out.
The porter simply bent down, picked up the items, arranged them back in his trolley and taking a last look at Louis, shook his head and moved on. This very Louis was no other person than the only daughter of the very famous business magnate and philanthropist; the billionaire Chief Rufus Phillips.
Part two continues after this time out

No comments:

Post a Comment